Updated: February 23, 2021
What are cookies?
Can I manage cookies choices?
In accordance with applicable laws, we ask for your consent before using commercial cookies. You may at any time accept or reject commercial cookies by changing your choices of these cookies as specified below.
The website may for some time “remember”; your actions and options ( “cookies”) and similar technologies to improve your experience on our sites by collecting information about the way you use our sites. In order for the modifications to take effect, you must also delete cookies stored in your computer for which you gave your consent earlier.
Other categories of cookies are installed in accordance with the law or on the basis of our legitimate interest, therefore your consent is not necessary.
What cookies do we use and for what purposes?
The data we collect basically may be divided into the following data categories: personal data, usage data, information from third-party social media services, tracking technologies, and cookies.
- to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily),
- to identify and authenticate a user across different pages of our website, within our own website, in a session, or across different sessions (so that the user does not need to provide a password on every page the user visits),
- to be able to retrieve a user’s previously stored data, for example, information that the user previously submitted to the website (to facilitate reuse of this information by the user).
These cookies are technically necessary for the website to function properly, as well as for us to provide the website with features you choose to use.
For example, the strictly necessary cookies:
· help display the content of the website;
· help ensure safe operation of the website and prevent fraudulent activities;
· save information regarding commercial cookies you have accepted or rejected;
The strictly necessary (technical) cookies are automatically saved when you visit the website. These cookies do not collect any of your data and are installed according to the law.
With the help of analytical cookies, we collect statistical information about how visitors use our website. This information helps us understand the needs of visitors and improve the website and the services it provides on a regular basis.
With the help of analytical cookies, we process depersonalized aggregate data and do not process your contact or other information that is individual to you. The data collected by analytical cookies do not allow the identification of a particular user, are not related to other user data or are linked to data sets by a specific user.
We collect and process analytical and statistical data on the basis of our legitimate interests, so your consent to use these cookies is not necessary. Also, do not forget that you can on your own manage, control, and/or remove cookies by yourself using your browser settings. Below are instructions on how you may manage your cookies on different browsers:
We use commercial cookies for the purpose of making marketing more efficient, making advertising offers and sending messages that may be relevant to users in the context of their browsing history, personalizing the displayed content, measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, etc.
Typically, commercial cookies belong to external advertising partners (third party cookies), e.g. Facebook, Leedfeeder, etc. Advertising partners act as independent or joint data controllers, so we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of advertising partners, the links to which you can find in the List of Cookies used by us.
Commercial (marketing) cookies are saved on our website only with your consent. You may at any time accept or reject commercial (marketing) cookies by changing your choices of these cookies as specified above.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit
By visiting this page on our website: www.cortlex.com/contacts