Last updated: January 17, 2023
We want you to feel secure when visiting our website and are committed to maintaining your information, including any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual person, as you use this website.
Note. If you do not agree to the terms below, please do not visit our site, do not use our content and/or services, and do not provide us with your personal data.
Persons under the age of 16 can not provide any personal information through our site. If you are a person below the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parent or other legal guardians before submitting personal information.
Why do we collect and process information about your personal data?
We collect data in order to operate efficiently and to offer the services that best suit your expectations, for cooperation purposes, for projects implemented by the company in order to start or continue the ongoing activities. Personal data is also processed under your consent or upon your own submission, for the purpose of submission of offers to job ads, through third parties or our own selections.
What information we collect from you?
The data we collect basically may be divided into the following data categories: personal data, usage data, information from third-party social media services, tracking technologies, and cookies.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to email address, first name, and last name, phone number, and usage data. Also, data obtained under your consent and defined at the time when the consent was given: birth date, job title, address of employer, digital accounts user names, or other communication channels.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from third-party social media services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities, or Your contact list associated with that account.
During our recruitment process, online interviews, which might include personal data, may be recorded and shared with our stakeholders for the selection procedure. Cortlex staff will notify you before recording the interview. The recording will take place on Microsoft Teams and will be stored until the candidate is informed about the decision taken by Cortlex staff or until such a process is closed. It will be stored by Cortlex hosting service provider on servers in the USA as well as in the EU.
Tracking technologies and Cookies
The website may for some time “remember”; your actions and options ( “cookies”) and similar technologies to improve your experience on our sites by collecting information about the way you use our sites. Some of the cookies used are essential for the site’s features and analyzing the use of the site.
Some of the common uses for our cookies are as follows:
- to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily),
- to identify and authenticate a user across different pages of our website, within our own website, in a session, or across different sessions (so that the user does not need to provide a password on every page the user visits),
- to be able to retrieve a user’s previously stored data, for example, information that the user previously submitted to the website (to facilitate reuse of this information by the user).
Also, do not forget that you can on your own manage, control and/or remove cookies by yourself using your browser settings. Below are instructions on how you may manage your cookies on different browsers:
How do we receive your personal information?
Information that you provide by filling in forms on the cortlex.com and career.cortlex.com websites. This includes information:
- by applying for an open position;
- we may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website;
- by requesting further information or services;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- by details of all actions that you carry out through the website and of the provision of services to you;
- by details of your visits to the website include but are not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, the website that referred you to our website, and the resources that you access;
We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
Where the Company may use data and for what purposes?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Where we store your personal information?
The data that we collect from you and process as a result of your use of the services may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or within our group of companies. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of your details, and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing.
In particular, your data may be accessible to i) Corlex staff in Belarus or ii) may be stored by Cortlex hosting service provider on servers in the USA as well as in the EU. These countries do not have the same data protection laws as the EEA. We will put all the efforts to protect your data in the same manner as in EEA.
How we protect your data?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, for the duration of your use of our services. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorized access
How long we store your personal information?
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your personal information may be deleted on receipt of a written request from you.
What rights you have over your data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, these include rights to:
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold,
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations,
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations,
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us using our contact details below,
- let us have enough information to identify you,
- let us have proof of your identity (receipt of an email from an address that was used to submit data will usually be sufficient to confirm your identity),
- and let us know the information to which your request relates.
Keeping your personal data up to date:
If your personal details change, you may update them by contacting us using the contact details below.
We will endeavor to update your personal data within thirty (30) days from the time when any new or updated personal data was provided to us, in order to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
How to compain or resolve any concerns?
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Changes to our pricavy policy
By visiting this page on our website: www.cortlex.com/contacts