Join our team at Cortlex as a Delivery Manager in Vilnius! You’ll have the opportunity to lead cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality IT projects to our clients
- Coordinate the process of offer preparation.
- Estimate project costs and price.
- Propose project delivery model and plan team setup.
- Build the delivery plan along with communication and quality strategy.
- Monitor risks, prioritize issues, resolve bottlenecks.
- Act as a single point of responsibility for any delivery related matters, including escalations, scope/resource changes, upsells.
- Establish long-term partnerships with the clients, manage their expectations, and actively look for new business opportunities.
- Expand and develop the profitability of and satisfaction with your projects/accounts.
- 4+ year of proven work experience as a Delivery Manager or relevant role in outsourcing companies.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of services/projects leadership will be a big advantage.
- Open personality, persistence, and “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness to develop and take ownership of projects and relations.
- Ease of communication with both business and technical professionals.
- Fluent (C1+) English.
- Ownership – we trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact;
- Transparency – we say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ;
- Service – whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other;
- No bureaucracy, no micromanagement;
- 5 ill days per year;
- Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meetings;
- Corporate holidays and various team buildings.
Cortlex is an IT service company founded in 2015 by Software Engineers. Our founders know what is needed for comfortable and pleasant work, they are fully involved into all processes (they are mentors, they conduct interviews, etc.) and work in the same room (or in the next one) with you, so you can discuss anything with them.
As a company we work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. We mainly work with Western Europe, USA and we become a part of the customer’s distributed team.
We have an office in Vilnius and remote teams around the world. Now we are a team of about 80 professionals and we continue to grow. Join us!