We are excited to announce that we are expanding our team with a full-time position for a Full-stack .Net Software Engineer. We are looking for a mid-level or senior engineer with expertise in Full-Stack Development, .NET and Angular.
Team: 12 developers split into 2 teams + 1 QA.
Our client is the provider of high-throughput and high-output research and development workflow-solutions from single bench-top / standalone automated workstations up to complete and integrated product development workflows for the entire product development processes.
• Develop high quality code.
• Contribute to the team at all levels: engineering, process improvement, technology improvement, knowledge sharing, etc.
• Analyze and resolve software related issues (functionality, performance, interoperability, etc.).
• Communicate with customers and distributed teams.
- 5+ year of commercial experience in .NET Framework/.NET Core.
- Experience in Angular.
- Knowledge of SQL databases (how to build a database structure, write queries)
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Ownership – we trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact;
- Transparency – we say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ;
- Service – whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other;
- No bureaucracy, no micromanagement;
- 5 ill days per year;
- Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meetings;
- Corporate holidays and various team buildings.
Cortlex is an IT service company founded in 2015 by Software Engineers. Our founders know what is needed for comfortable and pleasant work, they are fully involved into all processes (they are mentors, they conduct interviews, etc.) and work in the same room (or in the next one) with you, so you can discuss anything with them.
As a company we work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. We mainly work with Western Europe, USA and we become a part of the customer’s distributed team.
We have an office in Vilnius and remote teams around the world. Now we are a team of about 80 professionals and we continue to grow. Join us!