Cortlex is an IT service company founded in 2015 by Software Engineers. Our founders know what is needed for comfortable and pleasant work, they are fully involved into all processes (they are mentors, they conduct interviews, etc.) and work in the same room (or in the next one) with you, so you can discuss anything with them.
As a company we work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. We mainly work with Western Europe, USA and we become a part of the customer’s distributed team.
We have an office in Vilnius and remote teams around the world. Now we are a team of about 80 professionals and we continue to grow. Join us!
- Implement new microservices and new business features according to the best practices.
- Utilize both synchronous and asynchronous communication patterns between microservices (e.g. ActiveMQ or REST API).
- Build and deploy software services to staging/production environments using CI/CD, operate and maintain those deployments.
- Observe, track, monitor and orchestrate your services with the use of Kubernetes, Helm and its wide ecosystem.
- Participate in the proposal, review, and discussion of solution architecture documents.
- Review and approve pull requests created by teammates.
- Participate in agile software development activities (e.g. stand-ups, planning meetings, demos, retrospectives).
Team: distributed, 5-7 ppl (Solution Architect on the client side and a dedicated cloud engineering team that will help you out if needed).
- You will be working on a back office system for the business partners to help them manage and track their subscriptions, orders, transactions, inquiries and more.
- You will be working on a fully distributed system, hosted in an on-premise k8s platform, built on the top of Spring Boot ecosystem.
- You will help the stakeholders define technical requirements to complete the requested business features.
- You will be using both synchronous (e.g. REST API) or asynchronous integration patterns (e.g. ActiveMQ) to talk to 3rd party and/or internal systems.
- You will be working on a multi-tenant system with different groups of users.
- 4+ years of experience in microservices & Java.
- Proficient with Spring Boot framework and the whole Spring ecosystem.
- Experience with message brokers and streaming solutions (e.g. ActiveMQ).
- Experience with REST API, TestContainers, Maven/Gradle.
- Strong experience in designing solutions and presenting your architectural point of view to the others.
- Familiar with MVP and progressive delivery approach.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD, Kubernetes, Helm and DevOps approach.
- Experience with common security patterns (especially OWASP) & OAuth and KeyCloak.
- Ownership – we trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact;
- Transparency – we say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ;
- Service – whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other;
- No bureaucracy, no micromanagement;
- 5 ill days per year;
- Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meetings;
- Corporate holidays and various team buildings.