We are looking for a Fullstack developer with a strong background in React and Nodejs. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of complex web applications. The successful candidate will be adept at both front and back-end development, with experience in developing scalable and maintainable applications. Also you will be responsible for taking ownership of existing applications and working closely with the team to incorporate new features and functionality.
Our partner is a marketing design studio in Belgium, it works with domains like warehouse, gardening, healthcare, they create projects for governmental organizations. We will work together on different projects in JS stack, project duration is about 6 months, some projects are in the active stage of development, some of them – in final development stages.
We will be a part of distributed team (4-5 ppl in a team), most of developers have full-stack experience, you will have the possibility to try Nodejs or React-Native.
- Implement software components and services;
- Participate in the proposal, review, and discussion of solution design documents;
- Review and approve merge/pull requests created by teammates;
- Participate in agile software development activities (e.g. stand-ups, planning meetings, demos, retrospectives).
- At least 1,5 years of production experience with ReactJS and NodeJS;
- Experience in designing solutions and presenting your architectural point of view to the others;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
• Ownership – we trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact.
• Transparency – we say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ.
• Service – whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other.
• No bureaucracy, no micromanagement.
• Medical compensation.
• 5 ill days per year.
• Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meetings.
• All the necessary equipment for work.
• Equipped and cozy office in the city center – you can work here 5 days a week, or just a couple, and fully remote work is also an option.
• Corporate holidays and various team buildings.
Cortlex is an IT service company founded in 2015 by Software Engineers. Our founders know what is needed for comfortable and pleasant work, they are fully involved into all processes (they are mentors, they conduct interviews, etc.) and work in the same room (or in the next one) with you, so you can discuss anything with them.
As a company we work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. We mainly work with Western Europe, USA and we become a part of the customer’s distributed team.
We have an office in Vilnius and remote teams around the world. Now we are a team of about 80 professionals and we continue to grow. Join us!