Cortlex is an IT service company founded in 2015 by developers for developers. It gives us an opportunity, as founders know what is needed for comfortable and pleasant work. They are fully involved in all processes (for example, they are mentors, conduct interviews) and sit in the same room (or in the next one) with you. It means that you can discuss any issue related to the company, projects with them.
What about projects? We work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. All projects are in English (mainly Western Europe, USA), we become a full-fledged part of the customer’s distributed team: we clarify requirements, discuss architectural solutions. Project managers, as well as testers, sometimes join in some projects from our side.
We have an office in Vilnius and remote teams around the world. Now we are a team of 80+ professionals and we continue to grow. Join the team!
- Active search and attraction of potential clients;
- Initial contact with potential clients (via e-mailing/social networks/conferences / cold calls);
- CRM system maintenance;
- Presentation of the company’s services to potential clients through written communication.
- Confident PC user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Capable of working with large amounts of data;
- Attentive, stress-resistant, self-determined person with a positive attitude;
- Result-oriented mindset;
- Ability to find the right information on the internet;
- Passion for IT and desire to build a career in sales
- Ownership. We trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact;
- Transparency. We say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ;
- Service. Whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other;
- Flat structure – no bureaucracy or micromanagement;
- Medical compensation;
- 5 ill days per year;
- Gym membership compensation;
- Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meeting;
- Hybrid office model;
- All the necessary equipment for work: laptops, monitors (as much as you need), headphones;
- Fully equipped and cozy office;
- Corporate holidays and various team buildings.