Cortlex is an IT service company founded in 2015 by developers for developers. It gives us an opportunity, as founders know what is needed for comfortable and pleasant work. They are fully involved in all processes (for example, they are mentors, conduct interviews) and sit in the same room (or in the next one) with you. It means that you can discuss any issue related to the company, projects with them.
What about projects? We work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. All projects are in English (mainly Western Europe, USA), we become a full-fledged part of the customer’s distributed team: we clarify requirements, discuss architectural solutions. Project managers, as well as testers, sometimes join in some projects from our side.
We have an office in Vilnius and remote teams around the world. Now we are a team of 80+ professionals and we continue to grow. Join the team!
- Develop high quality code;
- Contribute to the team at all levels: engineering, process improvement, technology improvement, knowledge sharing, ;
- Analyze and resolve software related issues (functionality, performance, interoperability, etc.);
- Communicate with customers and distributed teams.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in .NET Framework/.NET Core;
- Knowledge of SQL databases (how to build a database structure, write queries);
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Experience in Angular/React/ Vue.js is a plus;
- Knowledge of GraphQL is also a plus.
- Ownership – we trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact;
- Transparency – we say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ;
- Service – whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other;
- No bureaucracy, no micromanagement;
- Medical compensation;
- 5 ill days per year;
- Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meetings;
- All the necessary equipment for work – laptop (Windows or macOS), monitors (as many as you need), and so on;
- Fully equipped and cozy office in the city center (but remote work is also possible);
- Corporate holidays and various team buildings.