Cortlex was founded in 2015 by a group of software engineers as a company where they would enjoy working.
What about projects? We work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. All projects are in English (mainly Western Europe, USA), In Cortlex we become a part of a distributed development team and are involved in the development of our customers’ products. We go on business trips and communicate directly with customers from Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the USA, the Netherlands, Sweden. We have projects in different domains: medicine, education, IoT, e-commerce, and others. Our core technologies are .NET, JS, PHP, Java, and usually, our software engineers have full-stack experience. Our innovative ideas will eventually become autonomous Cortlex products, and we are already taking steps to achieve this goal.
- Developing a new project as a part of currently working system in financial domain;
- Creating and maintaining web modules, designing product API, participate in shaping tech requirements;
- Design and implement features, cover functionality with tests, integrate them into main product;
- Enhancing and maintaining some parts of existing product.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Python;
- Experience with Oracle PL /SQL, frontend (html, js, css);
- Some experience in financial sector or data engineering would be nice to have;
- Intermediate level of English to communicate with customers and distributed teams.
- Ownership. We trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact;
- Transparency. We say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ;
- Service. Whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other;
- No bureaucracy, no micromanagement;
- Flexible work schedule – the working day is planned based on the tasks, communication with the team and the client;
- 5 ill days per calendar year;
- Gym membership compensation;
- Gifts to employees;
- Corporate holidays and various team buildings.