Looking for a new challenge in Sales & Business Development? As a Regional Sales Manager, you won’t just have to sell, but you will be provided with a sales pod that you will be leading. You will be given a goal and a budget, then it’s up to you to determine the resources needed for reach this goal, you can form your own team and determine the strategy of all sales activities in your region. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our company’s growth and success.
- Driving sales revenue.
- Generating and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- Design campaigns for targeted reach-out in collaboration with the campaign manager.
- Work with the practice for customizing the sales pitches for intro calls.
- Work with the practice for content collation, proposal building, and commercial discussions.
- Manage RFI/ RFPs.
- Maintain sales trackers and present the progress.
- Set up cadence internal and with clients and identify new opportunities.
- Actively involved in hiring new team members.
- Draft proposals, contracts, sales enablement materials, and case studies.
- Support inbound client requests, internal pipeline management, and deal entry.
- Maintain up-to-date accounts and contacts.
- Drive purchase behavior and retention analysis using deal data.
- Build and refine strategic internal and external workflows to monitor and manage client relationships.
- 1+ year of sales experience in IT field.
- Proven track record of achieving successful deals.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Proactive, innovative, and determined mindset.
- Fluent (C1+) English.
- Additional foreign languages (Nice-to-have).
- Ability to “talk shop” with both internal and customer software development teams.
- Your current location is Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia.
- Ownership – we trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact;
- Transparency – we say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ;
- Service – whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other;
- No bureaucracy, no micromanagement;
- Medical compensation;
- 5 ill days per year;
- Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meetings;
- All the necessary equipment for work;
- Equipped and cozy office in the city center – you can work here 5 days a week, or just a couple, and fully remote work is also an option;
- Corporate holidays and various team buildings.
Cortlex is an IT service company founded in 2015 by Software Engineers. Our founders know what is needed for comfortable and pleasant work, they are fully involved into all processes (they are mentors, they conduct interviews, etc.) and work in the same room (or in the next one) with you, so you can discuss anything with them.
As a company we work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. We mainly work with Western Europe, USA and we become a part of the customer’s distributed team.
At Cortlex, we celebrate diversity and embrace personalized approaches to ‘ownership’. As a mainly remote company with a hub in Vilnius, you will have the flexibility to work remotely or in our Vilnius office, located in the heart of the city. We are a company of almost 100 employees, with a focus on empowering our employees to take ownership of their work. Joining our team means joining a team of dedicated professionals who will support you in achieving your goals and maximizing your potential. We look forward to receiving your application!