🚀 Cortlex is Scouting! Adventurous Sales & Business Development Pioneers Needed for Regional Sales Team Leadership Roles 🚀
Yearning for a fresh challenge in Sales & Business Development? As a Sales Team Lead at Cortlex, you’ll do more than just sell. You’ll be handed the reins of a sales pod and the freedom to lead it. We’ll equip you with a goal and a budget, and then the ball’s in your court. You’ll have the autonomy to marshal the resources needed to hit your target, form your own squadron, and dictate the strategy of all sales activities in your region. This is your chance to leave a lasting imprint on our company’s growth and trajectory.
This position is designed for those ready to spread their wings and take command of their designated region, with a supportive team backing them up. If you’re seeking freedom and responsibility in a company that champions both, this is the role for you.
- Drive sales revenue to meet specific and realistic targets.
- Cultivate and sustain a robust sales pipeline both online and in person.
- Oversee RFI/ RFPs.
- Champion a data-driven sales process.
- Play an active role in recruiting new team members.
- Draft proposals, contracts, sales enablement materials, and case studies.
- Generate client requests, manage internal pipeline, and handle deal entry with your team.
- Analyze purchase behavior and retention using deal data.
- Develop and fine-tune strategic internal and external workflows to monitor and manage client relationships.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the software outsourcing field.
- A proven track record of successful sales (500k revenue yearly).
- Your location is Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia.
- Stellar leadership and team management skills.
- A proactive, innovative, and determined mindset.
- Fluent (C1+) English.
- Additional foreign languages (a bonus, but not a deal-breaker).
- Ability to converse with both internal and customer software development teams.
- A fair bonus system on top of a fixed compensation package.
- Ownership – we trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact.
- Transparency – we say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ.
- Service – whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other.
- No bureaucracy, no micromanagement.
- 5 ill days per year.
- Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meetings.
- Corporate holidays and various team buildings.
Cortlex is custom software development provider, launched in 2015 by an extreme combination of Software Engineers and Salespeople. Our founders understand the power of a balanced blend of tech and sales, and they’ve instilled this strong business-centric DNA into the very fabric of our company. They’re fully involved in all processes (they’re mentors, they conduct interviews, etc.) and work in the same room (or the next one) with you, so you can discuss anything with them.
At Cortlex, your voice matters. You’re not just a cog in the machine – you’re a key player in driving the company forward. We celebrate the symbiosis of sales and tech, recognizing that neither should overshadow the other. This balance is what makes us unique.
We work with a diverse range of domains, such as medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. Our primary markets are Western Europe and the USA, and we become a part of the customer’s distributed team.
At Cortlex, we celebrate diversity and champion personalized approaches to ‘ownership’. As a predominantly remote company with a hub in Vilnius, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or in our Vilnius office, nestled in the heart of the city. We’re a company of almost 100 employees, with a focus on empowering our employees to take ownership of their work. Joining our team means joining a group of dedicated professionals who will support you in achieving your goals and maximizing your potential. We can’t wait to see your application! 🚀📈💥