- Implement new microservices and new business features according to the best practices;
- Utilize both synchronous and asynchronous communication patterns between microservices (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ or REST API);
- Build and deploy software services to staging/production environments using CI/CD, operate and maintain those deployments;
- Observe, track, monitor and orchestrate your services with the use of Kubernetes and its wide ecosystem;
- Utilize cloud-based services to its maximum potential;
- Alter the infrastructure with the use of Infrastructure as a Code solutions (e.g. Terraform, Argo CD or Helm);
- Participate in the proposal, review, and discussion of solution architecture documents;
- Review and approve pull requests created by teammates;
- Participate in agile software development activities (e.g. stand-ups, planning meetings, demos, retrospectives).
- Strong experience in Java/Kotlin;
- Strong experience in designing solutions and presenting your architectural point of view to the others;
- Strong experience in SQL/noSQL solutions and messaging solutions (Kafka, AWS SQS and similar);
- Experience with REST API, TestContainers, Gradle;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and no less than B2 English language.
- Experience with CI/CD, Kubernetes, Helm, Argo CD, Grafana, DataDog, Terraform and DevOps approach.
• Ownership – we trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact.
• Transparency – we say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ.
• Service – whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other.
• No bureaucracy, no micromanagement.
• Medical compensation.
• 5 ill days per year.
• Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meetings.
• All the necessary equipment for work.
• Equipped and cozy office in the city center – you can work here 5 days a week, or just a couple, and fully remote work is also an option.
• Corporate holidays and various team buildings.
Cortlex is an IT service company founded in 2015 by Software Engineers. Our founders know what is needed for comfortable and pleasant work, they are fully involved into all processes (they are mentors, they conduct interviews, etc.) and work in the same room (or in the next one) with you, so you can discuss anything with them.
As a company we work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. We mainly work with Western Europe, USA and we become a part of the customer’s distributed team.
We have an office in Vilnius and remote teams around the world. Now we are a team of about 80 professionals and we continue to grow. Join us!