We are seeking a talented and driven teammate to join us as a Talent Sourcer. You will have the opportunity to work on end-to-end recruitment processes, collaborating with recruiters to identify and select the best candidates for our company. At Cortlex, we are passionate about creating a supportive and empowering work culture. We believe in promoting ownership and trust within our team, allowing individuals to thrive and grow within their roles.
Join our team at Cortlex and help us continue to grow and achieve great things!
- Communicate with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure an efficient and effective recruitment process;
- Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies with recruiters to identify and attract the best talent;
- Source suitable candidates through various sourcing channels;
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn);
- Manage candidate screening and interview scheduling;
- Prepare job postings and manage candidates applies on job boards and other resources;
- Maintain candidate database (Zoho Recruit).
- At least 0,5 years of experience as a sourcer or similar role;
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels;
- Established network in professional social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn);
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Can-do attitude with a desire to learn;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, attention to details.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an IT company or completed IT-recruiter/sourcer courses;
- Experience working with Canva, copywriting experience.
- Ownership – we trust that you will do the right things to deliver maximum impact;
- Transparency – we say what we think and every voice is heard and respected, even when our opinions differ;
- Service – whether it’s for our customers or teammates, we always support each other;
- No bureaucracy, no micromanagement;
- Medical compensation;
- 5 ill days per year;
- Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meetings;
- All the necessary equipment for work;
- Equipped and cozy office in the city center – you can work here 5 days a week, or just a couple, and fully remote work is also an option;
- Corporate holidays and various team buildings.
Cortlex is an IT service company founded in 2015 by Software Engineers. Our founders know what is needed for comfortable and pleasant work, they are fully involved into all processes (they are mentors, they conduct interviews, etc.) and work in the same room (or in the next one) with you, so you can discuss anything with them.
As a company we work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. We mainly work with Western Europe, USA and we become a part of the customer’s distributed team.
We have an office in Vilnius and remote teams around the world. Now we are a team of about 80 professionals and we continue to grow. Join us!